Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Grateful.


Nothing I could say.

Nothing I could do to express my feeling.

Yet, my heart would burst of happiness.

I was happy.

I was thrilled.

I was grateful.

I still am.

Thanks to Allah.

I praised Him continuously at that exact time.

I have no one other than Him.

Thank you Allah.

Even though I say this many times.

I don't feel it enough.

Why?

Because He have given me so much.

Yet, I gave Him nothing back.

I'm sorry.

Please forgive me...your humble servant.

I love You Allah, and will love You eternally.

Please look after me as You always do.

Please don't forget me.

I'd do my best to serve You.

"Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek."

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.