Saturday, November 5, 2011

F.e.e.l.i.n.g.

I hate when I have this kind of feelings. The mixture of negative feelings that eventually make you feel depressed and down.

Hate that!

But why?

Yes, I know why. But somehow, I don't have anyone or place to spill it out. (T_T)

Why don't you pour it down in here?

Hey..this is a blog. Where everyone can simply read it. Not a diary..(Mode: Annoyed!)

Diary

One thing about diary. I used to write one when I was in high school. Unfortunately, one day...someone read it. And to make it even worse, the person made jokes out of it.

Then, started from that day...I would not tell anyone how and what I feel. Except happiness laa. That thing I can share with everyone.

My Love

I wish I am somewhere else. Far far away from people I know. Looking at magnificent creation of Allah. Pouring down my feeling to Him like I used to do.

Just He knows me better than anyone else!

Thank you Allah for being there for me.. Love You!

Huh!

Bajram Serif Mubarak Olsun

Tomorrow is Eid Adha. Supposed to be a happy day. If my parents are here, I'd be preparing Nasi himpit right now.

Is not like I can't do it without them...no ingredients laa. Plus, nobody will come here tomorrow. So no need to prepare anythinglaa.

Spongebob

Somehow, when I look at Spongebob's picture, I smile. Thank you Spongebob! You always make me smile and laugh with your stupidity.

Someone says...

~ Feeling down? Saddle up!~

Yes... I will. It'll be at ease once I cry.

Crying

It feels like the tears will wash out all those neg feelings.

How do I know?

Like I said, I used to it. It happens many times.

Every time people ask "why?", I'd say "I don't know".

But the truth it, I know. It just that I prefer to keep it secret. Now you know what type I am.

And I want to keep it that way.

Why?

As long as I can make others happy.

How stupid is that?? Hehehe~

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.