Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Weekend Off

I am truly grateful to makcu n pakcu for inviting me to spend my weekend with them at Mines.

To avoid me from being lonely, I was asked to bring a friend with me, so I asked couple of friends and lastly, I went with Dya, my blockmate. Thanks a lot Dya! Hope you had a nice time!

Before we checked into Palace of the Golden Horses hotel, we went to one of Mines' shopping mall.

There, we rode cruise to southern side of the mall. It was beautiful but small. So we did not see many mesmerized views, but huge villas and an under construction villa.

~ In-mall cruise~

~Pakcu, Makcu and Iman~

Above are the collection of Iman's mimics while riding the cruise (or boat should I say). So cute!

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

~Me n Iman~ Why do I look chubbier in this new veil? Huh...

~ Back view~

~ A very expensive apartment. Rm1000-2000/ month maybe..

~ We stopped for a while to feed fishes in the lake. Unfortunately, we did not buy anything for them. Sorry fishes~

~U follow me. I follow u.~

~Aren't they romantic?~

After that, we had lunch at Nando's. I had 1/4 chicken with rice and old style fries, mild cooked and ice lemon tea. Yummy...but I did not finish my food because I was to full. Burrrppp....excuse me. Alhamdulillah.

Dya was so indebted when Makcu paid for our food. Hence, she bought a beautiful dress as Iman's present.

When we did not have anything else to do at the mall, we decided to depart to PGH. And we arrived there at 3pm, the time that we were supposed to check-in.

Unfortunately and disappointingly...our rooms were not ready yet. So we waited and waited and keep waiting for about half an hour.

~Our things...some of those are Iman's presents.

Happy 1 year old Iman!

I could hear some of customers were complaining about their services. And guess what, they had been waiting for their room longer than us. Pity them. And pity us as well.

Alhamdulillah. Not long after that, we got our key. Not two. But one.

So we went up to Makcu's room first to perform Zuhr prayer, instead of waiting for our room and consequently, missed our Zuhr.

Not good.

After we prayed Asr, we got our key. Welcome to 5068!

~5068. Numbers to remember for a while. Kihkihkih~

~ Two set of beds. One for me and one for Dya. (But last night, we slept on one bed...it was all because of horror film that we watched on MaxCinema)

And below are pictures of the rest of the room. So that you could imagine how deluxe room looks like in PGH. However, Makcu's room did not have two beds, instead they got one queen size of bed and an arm chair.





Our activities in the evening:

1. Watched tv. But there was nothing best on all channels. So we decided to go out.
2. Had some pictures taken at the back of PGH.
3. Went to organic garden. So ORGANIC! Hahahaha~
4. Joined pakcu, makcu and Iman at swimming pool. I wanted to join them but I rather not. Many excuses to tell...No needlaa.


~ Look at me. Ignore the bare back man!

Below are pictures of Iman. The title that I think is very suitable with these scene> "When Iman met water" :D

~ She ignored me.

~ She ignored me again.

~ I was ignored.

So, now pictures were taken with Iman looking at the camera.

5. Walked around PGH but not surrounding it. Get what I mean?




6. Went to level 5's balcony. And here what we saw...



7. Got into our room.

It was boring, wasn't it?

After we had such a nice bath, we got ready for dinner at Carousel. We appeared at the best as we could, but it turned out, our main celebrity was asleep.

Huh!

I was so into all foods served, so this was the only picture I took of what I had that night.

~ My appetizer. Salads+ smoke salmon+ smoke beef and fruits.

Ok, here were what I had>

1. Main dish : Mushroom rice (don't exactly know the name of the rice) + chili prawn + beef black pepper + chicken black pepper + butter veges with mince garlic.

2. Dessert : So many..and I don't know their names. But the only dessert that I know was Ice cream.

3. Appetizer: As stated.

After Subuh, I did not come back to sleep. In fact I was watching what on tv that had been on through the night. So waste of electric!

Then, in such an early morning, I had a soothing bath in tub. And came out, prepared for my own breakfast. Dya? Still on bedlaa...
~ A cup of nescafe and chocolate muffin. Just nice.

But then...kring..kring..

Makcu called me and asked to have in-dining breakfast. So I called. and called. and called.

That was why I complained about this in my FB. Sorry PGH.

However, continental set that we ordered was marvelous. English style of breakfast.

I had> another cup of coffee, some orange juices, toast with margarine spread and marmalade that turned out to be very yummy!, croissants, cake and muffin. Alhamdulillah.

Then, got ready to check out!

~ Me and Iman in her new dress.

~ Iman with aunty Dya.

~ Me, makcu n Iman in front of PGH.

Bye bye PGH...tak tahulah bila lagi dpt bertandang. Kali ni pun rasa mcm xpercaya, dapat stayed at the most extraordinary hotel in the world, as they claimed laa..

Thanks everyone for creating "the most extraordinary" weekend ever for me.

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.