Tuesday, November 15, 2011

هل اللغة العربية صعبة؟

I was trying to write in Arabic...but I was stuck in the middle. I really had no idea what I was going to write, although I knew what I wanted to share.

Dr. Huda was asking this question in the class. Does Arabic language difficult? My heart said Yes, and my lips made a sign of No.

Why?

Ashamed maybe~

But not so long after that, I changed my answer. I nod my head and said Yes.

Yes, Arabic language is difficult.

However, practices make perfect.

Unfortunately, I myself remain the same... non-practicing Arabic speaker. Hahaha~

When are you going to change Zawani?

Not now...because now I'm starving. Later, InsyaAllah~

Bye bye for now...

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.