Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Available or otherwise?

I was taking a break in front of library. Then came a brother, foreigner...I bet he is from Arab country since he speaks Arabic very fluent and looks like an Arab.

I knew him because he helped me once on last semester. But he didn't recognize me.

I did not want to chide him..but I knew he would since he is a talkative and friendly person, if he isn't, why would he gave me a ride?

As I thought, he chided me...asking about my course, my hometown, and he even encouraged me to speak Arabic more often..and lastly he asked about me.

Him: "How old are you?"
Me: "Erm...(nak tipu ke xnak?),..25."
Him: "Wow..you are so young. 25 is young."

I just smiled while denying his statement.

Him: "Are you married?"
Me: "Erm..(asal mamat ni duk tanya pasal ni plak..)..No."
Him: "No? So you have fiance? Boyfriend?"

I was in silent for a while. Thinking how would I respond to his question.

Me: "I have someone."
Him: Who?
Me: "A friend."

Then, I excused myself. I did not want to stay for any longer. I was afraid if the conversation would get to deep details, and I would have to lie more.

So am I available or not?

You should have understood by my last paragraph.


No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.