Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Precious Boy.

I took up a part time job. A job that I love to do part timely... :D

It began on 3rd November 2011. Every Wednesday and Thursday, from 8am until 6pm, at Dental Clinic, UIA.

I'm babysitting a precious boy to his parents.

He is special. That's why he needs a personal caretaker.

Say 'Hi' to Adik Mohammad....

~ Mohammad on 16th November. Our 2nd time together~

He is a bit grumpy and moody today as he is not well because he hasn't pooped for 3 days. Poor him~
Allahuyashfihi~

~ Mohammad on the 1st day. He was sleepy but didn't want to sleep.

Ok...just up to here, till we meet again!

See you tomorrow Mohammad!

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.