Sunday, October 2, 2011

Labbaikallah


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah the Most Gracious and the AlMighty.. my parents have been chosen as one of hujjaj to do pilgrimage on this October.

Their flight is departing on 6th October, and they are going for 45 days, if I'm not mistaken.

So, here I am...home sweet home...to see them off. That is because they are departing from Trg- Madinah...

Sometimes my eyes are watering when I think of them going. Ya Allah, please rewards them Hajj Mabrur!!!

The most saddest thing is, I am going to celebrate Eid Adha without my parents and three of my sibling by my side. Huhuhu~ sedeynye....(-_-)

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.