Saturday, January 12, 2013

Assalamu'alaikum semua...

"Semua"? Siapa? Hehehe...sila jgn perasan cik Zawani, xder org baca pun blog awak ni. Alih3, awak tulis, awak yang baca.. Hehehe.. :D

Last entry for this blog was on 2011..and at the moment I'm updating my diary after one year FULL vacation. Hahaha..malas sungguh nak update blog.

Frankly speaking, so many things had been happening in my life in the past one year. Klu nak ikutkn hati ini, nak je luahkan semua..tp nak ikutkan tangan yg menaip ini..malas beb! xpelah..let the memory safely save in my mind~

I was reading others blogs, some of them were updated and some were left dusty..and then, I remembered my blog. Luckily I got my password right...then, the spirit of blogging come again. I'll try my best to casually update my blog.

Nevertheless, here I am..not in my hometown Terengganu, and not in KL...I am now living in a new place, a place that I'd never explored even once in my life, a place that I'd never dream to stay at. I am in Alor Setar, Kedah.

What am I doing here?


I leave you with your imagination and assumption..nnt I citer  lagi k~

No comments:

~Khatimah~

Peace upon all my dearest readers,

Thank you for you precious time, reading my blog with simple and moderate entries. I hope you have found something valuable among all my writings, and benefit your life.

Please do come again, I'll welcome you with my special du'a...May Allah blesses your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum.